Or: Wherein I toot my own horn.
Here some real player responses to the Phantom Block demo:
- “Great, unique concept that is executed flawlessly.”
- “[Phantom Block] is great and has a lot of potential.”
- “It’s actually really fun and neat. The OST is top tier and doesn’t let you get angry from stupid deaths.”
- “Loved the asthetics and music. The difficulty and puzzles were very intuitive. I really enjoyed it; enough to 100% it!”
- “I liked it. It’s a very polished platformer, and the level design is excellent. The music is catchy, and the visuals are bright, vibrant, and overall very aesthetically pleasing.”